Wednesday 14 May 2008

WikiWikiWikiWhat!


I am having a pretty extreme case of the ol' blogger's block, as the kids are calling it these days. Speaking of kids these days, did you know that the kids in my class don't use Wikipedia? I mean, it's not even banned- they just don't use it. I find this pretty fascinating, because it seems like everyone in the USA is completely dependent on it, myself included. I'm pretty sure it is the best invention ever. I mean, what did the printing press ever do? Well, let's just have a looksee on Wikipedia. . . Oh, nevermind- it did a lot.

- Lunn

...And, by popular demand...
THING I FORGOT TO BRING TO ENGLAND: More money.

NUMBER OF TIMES ALMOST DEAD DUE TO "WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD" THING: Dude you don't even KNOW how good I am at this whole street thing. Consider this category terminated.

FUNNY THING BRITS SAY WRONGLY: An eraser is known as a "rubber." I kid you not. Try keeping a straight face the next time a little kid shouts out "Does anyone have a rubber? I need a rubber!"

No comments: